Monday, August 7, 2023

New Goodies Donated

I don't normally post about packages I get in the mail, but this one was something special for you all.  Earlier today, Ms. Debbie gave me a box from Amazon.  I was a little puzzled because I haven't yet ordered anything this year.  When I opened it, I was wonderfully surprised to find items that had been donated to our library from a wish list I had set up earlier on Amazon.  

A big thanks to Ren C. for donating these items to our library.  We look forward to using them in the very near future.


A puzzle of famous authors, display stands and new Uno cards 



If you're wondering, we're a BIG fan of gifts.  So, if you'd like to help there a few ways you can do so...
 

1.) If you would like to donate something to our library from our Amazon wish list, click on the link.

2.) We also love Amazon gift cards to purchase needed items.

3.)  Although it is on the Amazon wish list, we also accept unopened bags of Dum Dum suckers and Mini Tootsie Roll pops hand delivered by students or parents.

4.) Monetary donations or Amazon gift cards with which we purchase books in honor of a student's birthday.

5.)  Monetary donations during our Book Fair to purchase books from sale.


6.)  New, middle school aged books (hardcover or paperback) to be used in drawings and as prizes for games, etc.  We're all about finding age-appropriate books at Ollies and bargain book sales for this!


THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!



No comments: